Pumpkin Book Characters
Happy Fall! 3rd, 4th and 5th graders:
Help decorate the Northern Hills Library for fall with your Story Character Pumpkin.
- Must have a book to go with pumpkin (can be one from our library or a book from home)
- WE WILL DISPLAY BOOK WITH PUMPKIN!
- May not carve or cut into your pumpkin.
- Decorate your pumpkin using all types of materials such as hat, beans, pipe cleaners, paint, noodles,
- (any non-perishables) – BE CREATIVE!
Drop off your pumpkin characters in the library beginning on October 24th.
(If you child wants to take their pumpkin home for Halloween they may do that and take them home on Tuesday)