Mark Your Calendars! Student Belongings Pick-up
Monday, May 18, and Wednesday, May 20, parents and guardians can come to school to pick-up their child’s belongings.
Monday, May 18
8:30-11:30 Last Names: A – G
1:00-3:00 Last Names: H -O
Wednesday, May 20
8:30-11:30 Last Names: P- Z
1:00-3:00 Anyone who forgot
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and proceed through the parking lot as you do for drop-off and pick-up.
- Display your green pick-up strip in your car window. If you do not have a pick-up strip, please use an 8 1/2″ x 11′ sheet of paper with your child’s name printed in bold letters. A staff member will come to assist you.
- Teachers will have prepared your child’s belongings along with yearbooks if you purchased one.
- You will not be allowed to exit your car and look through lost and found. If you know of a specific item your child is missing, please describe it in detail to your teacher. The teacher can check lost and found and pack it with your child’s things if it is located. All lost and found will remain on-site through the first two weeks of the 2020-2021 school year, at which time items will be donated.
- Mrs. Cohlmia will have carts for returned Library items. You should have gotten an email of what your child still has checked out from the library.
- Please bring your patience as we will have minimal staff on-site to serve you.