Pumpkin Book Characters
Happy Fall! 3rd, 4th and 5th graders:
Help decorate the Northern Hills Cafeteria for fall with your
Story Character Pumpkin.
- Must have a book to go with pumpkin (can be one from our library or a book from home)
- WE WILL DISPLAY BOOK WITH PUMPKIN!
- May not carve or cut into your pumpkin.
- Decorate your pumpkin using all types of materials such as hat, beans, pipe cleaners, paint, noodles,
- (any non-perishables) – BE CREATIVE!
Drop off your pumpkin characters in the library beginning on October 20th
(Pick up your pumpkin to take home on Friday, Oct. 30 if you want them for Halloween)