News from the Library
Northern Hills Birthday Book Club
Would you like to honor your child on his/her birthday and help the library program as well?
You may donate a book to the library in your child’s name. The cost is $10.00. This is the average price of the books that are available for selection.
Here’s how it works:
Return the attached form indicating your desire to participate in the Birthday Book Club. Forms are also available on the library website and can be turned in at any time
- Payment ($10.00 cash or check made out to Northern Hills) must be sent at time form is returned.
- A few days before your child’s birthday, I will call your child down to the library to select a book from our Birthday Book Club selection.
- I will take a picture of your child with the book they chose to display on a bulletin board just outside the library. A book plate will be placed inside that book that says “Birthday Book Club” and your child’s name and year donated.
- The birthday child will be the first one to check out that book. Once your child has finished reading the book, they will return it to the library for other students to enjoy!
- Your child will also receive a special bookmark and individually wrapped snack bag of cookies.
Your generosity will benefit all of our students. We thank you for your participation and support of our school library. If you have any questions, please call the library at 726-3614 or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
**PRINT THIS FORM TO SEND BACK TO SCHOOL COMPLETED: